From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 19, 2006 at 22:14:47
Subject: Who "invented" touch point math?

I vaguely remember meeting a person while I worked in a book and
stationery store in Oregon, who began telling me about his concept for a
new mathematical technique called Touch Point Math. Since then, I have
seen this technique used over the years and am now an avid fan and
teaching it to my own 3rd grade classroom. I would like to know if indeed
the man I met in Oregon was the actual originator, and/or what that
person's name is.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®