Q&A #17463

Life of Fred book

View entire discussion

From: <turningpoint_espanol@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 20, 2006 at 16:40:10
Subject: Life of Fred book

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used Stanley Schmidt's Life of Fred - Beginning Algebra book. I am considering it as a supplementary resource in my 8th grade Algebra class this coming year. I would like to hear any opinions of this book or ideas from anyone who has used it. Thanks! ~Kim

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®