Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17463

Life of Fred book

View entire discussion

From: <turningpoint_espanol@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 20, 2006 at 16:40:10
Subject: Life of Fred book

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has used Stanley Schmidt's Life of Fred -
Beginning Algebra book.  I am considering it as a supplementary resource in
my 8th grade Algebra class this coming year.  I would like to hear any
opinions of this book or ideas from anyone who has used it.

Thanks!
~Kim

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question