From: Harlan <Hunderhill@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 01, 2006 at 02:16:26
Subject: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

I'm teaching six home schoolers a one year credit course in Geometry.
I'm using the 1991 edition of Moise and Downs' GEOMETRY.  I wonder if
anyone here has and would be willing to sell me the Teachers' Edition for
the 1991 edition.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®