Q&A #17514

Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 01, 2006 at 10:54:41
Subject: Re: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

Hi Harlan, Interestingly I found this post on a Math Forum discussion from July 21, 2005: http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=3852200 You can read the full text by going to the discussion but I found this response the most interesting: ----- Your best bet is eBay or one of the rare book sites like ABE (Advanced Book Exchange). Unbelievably, I have a copy that I purchased at a thrift shop for 20 cents years ago (they were overflowing with books and wanted to get rid of them, so sold them for 5 for $1.00). Strange but true category: Originally, Addison Wesley published a separate Solution Key for this book, which they no longer do. (The long answers and proofs are right in the margins in the Teacher's Edition, and a few spilled over into the back into a special section for proofs that did not fit within the text). The student book and separate solution key recently sold for a little over $400 on eBay! ------ Although that post is a year old, you might also consider posting to the discussion to see if anyone might have a copy for you? I hope this is helpful. >I'm teaching six home schoolers a one year credit course in Geometry. >I'm using the 1991 edition of Moise and Downs' GEOMETRY. I wonder if >anyone here has and would be willing to sell me the Teachers' Edition for >the 1991 edition. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®