From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 11, 2006 at 14:03:53
Subject: Re: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

>I'm teaching six home schoolers a one year credit course in Geometry.
>I'm using the 1991 edition of Moise and Downs' GEOMETRY.  I wonder if
>anyone here has and would be willing to sell me the Teachers' Edition for
>the 1991 edition.

I have been trying to locate a text for you.  I did find a 1982 TE of this text.  Would you be interested
further?  Please reply to this website and I shall follow up.

 -Marielouise, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question