From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 12, 2006 at 15:29:55
Subject: Re: Teacher Edition Moise Downs Geometry

>Harlan,
Please contact"  "Pam Coffield" <pamfield@mindspring.com>  She is the person who has the 1982
edition.  Tell her that i gave you her address. arrange with her the arrangements for the book.  My
name is:  Mary Lou Derwent

I hope that it all works out for you

>>I have been trying to locate a text for you.  I did find a 1982 TE of this
>text.  Would you be interested
>>further?  Please reply to this website and I shall follow up.
>>
>> -Marielouise, for the T2T service
>>
>Dear Marielouise:
>
>I would indeed be interested in a Teachers' Edition even if for the  1982
>version of the text.
>
>Thanks
>Harlan

 -Marielouise, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question