Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17526

special functions

View entire discussion

From: Andrew Olenko <olenk@univ.kiev.ua>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 04, 2006 at 11:27:43
Subject: special functions

Dear Colleagues
I badly need the paper

G.N. Watson, Asymptotic expansions of hypergeometric functions, Trans.
Cambridge Philos. Soc. 22 (1918) 277-308.

There are a lot of references on it but not very precise about results. The
paper is published a lot of years ago and I have not found it in libraries.
Might be someone has it and will be so kind to send me scanned file or copy.

I will be very grateful you.
Many thanks in advance.
A.Olenko

PS. My e-mail is
olenk@univ.kiev.ua
postal address is

A.Olenko, Department of Probability Theory and Math. Statistics,
Kyiv University, 64,Volodimirska,
Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question