Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17526

special functions

View entire discussion

From: Andrew Olenko <olenk@univ.kiev.ua>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 04, 2006 at 11:27:43
Subject: special functions

Dear Colleagues I badly need the paper G.N. Watson, Asymptotic expansions of hypergeometric functions, Trans. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 22 (1918) 277-308. There are a lot of references on it but not very precise about results. The paper is published a lot of years ago and I have not found it in libraries. Might be someone has it and will be so kind to send me scanned file or copy. I will be very grateful you. Many thanks in advance. A.Olenko PS. My e-mail is olenk@univ.kiev.ua postal address is A.Olenko, Department of Probability Theory and Math. Statistics, Kyiv University, 64,Volodimirska, Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/