From: Pat Ballew (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 08, 2006 at 08:11:34
Subject: Re: Abbot and Costello

>Does anyone have a link to a site that has video of Abbot and Costello
>doing one of their Math bits?

I don't but if you want a clip of Ma and Pa Kettle showing that 25 divided
by 5 is fourteen... by division and multiplication....I will send it on a
email to the home address you sent...
 -Pat Ballew, for the T2T service

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum.
Please read more about this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®