Q&A #17566

math movement

View entire discussion

From: Cory <corster37@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 11, 2006 at 21:34:52
Subject: math movement

I might have asked this awhile back, but really never heard from anyone, so I will throw an extra question at you. First one is math movement. What are some movement things I can do so my kids can get up and stretch and move a bit for a short break? I know teachers try and use movement but are they effective? Just some ideas for me if you have any? Also, projects or extra things I could do with my basic skills math classes. That is what I teach so just looking for something extra and possibly fun to do with them besides the curriculum. Thanks Please forward this if you are unable to provide some good ideas to people who maybe would.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®