From: John Casias
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 01, 1998 at 00:39:16
Subject: Place value in 4th grade

I want to teach a lesson on place value, specifically borrowing or renaming for
subtraction, to a class of fourth graders.  I want to make a list of 20 ways that
I could provide my students with practice on their place value skills.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/