Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17608

Need Teacher's Ed Vol 1for Calculus by Swokowski

View entire discussion

From: <jo_annev@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 17, 2006 at 10:00:10
Subject: Need Teacher's Ed Vol 1for Calculus by Swokowski

Hi, I am teaching this course privately, and they are requiring the use of
this book or the other edition (chs. 1-6). I am in urgent need of a
teacher's edition, or Instructor's Sol. Manual, Vol.1, please!! I have not
been able to find it yet (UK and Japan say they "may" sometime be able to
get it). Any help would be greatly appreciated. The ISBN is 053493630x,
and it is often referred to as: "CALCULUS ED6 V1 SOL," by Swokowski,
Olinick, Pence, 1994. It is also called "Instructor's Solutions Manual
Volume 1." Thank you!!!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®