Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17651

Textbook

View entire discussion

From: Wayne <wedwards@hufsd.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 26, 2006 at 11:10:43
Subject: Textbook

Our high school offeres a Basic Algebra course to 9th graders.  The
course is designed for incoming 8th graders who have weak skills.
Following the Basic Algebra course, students then take the new Algebra 1
course.

The book we are using is

Title: Basic Algebra
Author:Brown, Smith, & Dolcani.
Publisher:  Houghton Mifflin
ISBN# 0-395-32113-1

It is yellow with red lettering.

It is an older text but the content certainly covers what we need for
this course.

Does anyone have 20 copies that we can use?

Thanks

Wayne
Huntington UFSD
631-673-2077