Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #17721

im not a teacher, but im a highschool student who plans on going into teaching math and i have some questions ... it would really help me decide if i had some advice ...

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 09, 2006 at 16:23:15
Subject: im not a teacher, but im a highschool student who plans on going into teaching math and i have some questions ... it would really help me decide if i had some advice ...

Hello. As I said in the topic area, I'm a highschool student, Level 2,
and I'm considering going to university to teach highscool math after i
graduate, because I like math, and I like the highscool enviorment,
however I have a few questions, and was hoping to possibly get some
answers, and what better place than a forum for highscool teachers? First
of all, what programs should I take when i go to university? And what are
the requirements that I'll need? Secondly, I like math, mainly Algebra,
but is there anything else about a career in teaching highschool math
that I should know before I make my decision? Thirdly, when I go to
university, will the math be alot different than what it was in
highschool? Will it be much more difficult? And finally, could someone
simply give me some information about a career in teaching highschool
math that might help me make my decision, or that I might want to know
before I make my decision?  My e-mail is
miranda_goldsworthy@hotmail.com
Any replies to my questions will be greatly apprieciated. Thank You
-- Miranda Goldsworthy

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®