From: fowlert1 <fowlert1@educationcentral.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 13, 2006 at 23:04:58
Subject: Math Routines

I am a 4th grade math teacher, and I have just moved into a co-teaching
classroom.  Although I love having two hands in the classroom, I am still
having trouble "fitting" in all of the elements needed for my math
class.  We are trying to fit in a "Problem of the Day", skills block, and
math investigation in every class.  However, I have not found the best
routines and transitions to make this work.  I always run out of time and
feel I am leaving out a lot of information.  What would be the best way
to organize my math block time?  On a good day I have about an hour and a
half, but most days it is more like an hour.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  Thanks!!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®