Q&A #18087

Math Routines

View entire discussion

From: fowlert1 <fowlert1@educationcentral.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 13, 2006 at 23:04:58
Subject: Math Routines

I am a 4th grade math teacher, and I have just moved into a co-teaching classroom. Although I love having two hands in the classroom, I am still having trouble "fitting" in all of the elements needed for my math class. We are trying to fit in a "Problem of the Day", skills block, and math investigation in every class. However, I have not found the best routines and transitions to make this work. I always run out of time and feel I am leaving out a lot of information. What would be the best way to organize my math block time? On a good day I have about an hour and a half, but most days it is more like an hour. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®