From: Cade Mac <seventhgrade1@zoomshare.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 22, 2007 at 19:13:50
Subject: Word problems using fractions

I have a person in my class who has trouble communicating with math
language. Recently I taught my class fractions. He has a hard time trying
to do word problems with fractions. He understands how to change improper
fractions to mixed fractions, fractions to decimals etc. He has trouble
with word problems. What activities can I do to support the areas he has
trouble with and not interrupt the whole class's learning pace?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/