From: <mary_cottam@ncsd.k12.wy.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 28, 2007 at 08:29:02
Subject: Math program selection

My school (elementary) is in the process of selecting one of the following
four math programs:  Everyday Math, Trailblazers, Bridges (a locally
developed program), and Success For All Math Wings.  We are so stumped!  The
decision deadline is fast approaching.  We are finding positives and
negatives about all, of course, and realize that the perfect program does not
exist!  We are currently using Saxon and are choosing to move away from even
the new edition of that.  We need a change and would prefer a program that
does not require a HUGE amount of supplementing.  We've had to do a lot of
that with our particular edition of Saxon.  The latest buzz is to be sure and
choose a program that is on the NSF list.  How do they get there?  If anyone
can help us with this decision it would be much appreciated and we would even
buy you chocolate!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®