Q&A #18286

Math program selection

View entire discussion

From: <mary_cottam@ncsd.k12.wy.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 28, 2007 at 08:29:02
Subject: Math program selection

My school (elementary) is in the process of selecting one of the following four math programs: Everyday Math, Trailblazers, Bridges (a locally developed program), and Success For All Math Wings. We are so stumped! The decision deadline is fast approaching. We are finding positives and negatives about all, of course, and realize that the perfect program does not exist! We are currently using Saxon and are choosing to move away from even the new edition of that. We need a change and would prefer a program that does not require a HUGE amount of supplementing. We've had to do a lot of that with our particular edition of Saxon. The latest buzz is to be sure and choose a program that is on the NSF list. How do they get there? If anyone can help us with this decision it would be much appreciated and we would even buy you chocolate!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®