From: Gary Eisenberg
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 02, 1999 at 22:27:39
Subject: Suggestions on a better mathematics program

This will be my third year of doing a 1-2-3 multi-age in Vacaville, CA. I am
not happy with my math program. I start the hour having all the kids chew on
the same problem or teaching a certain skill and then, during independent
practice time, split my kids by grade level to work on math scope and
sequence.

I am looking for resources to better the independent practice work. We are
using the Developmental Reading Inventory for ability group kids in reading. I
am wondering if such a tool exists for mathematics.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/