Q&A #1830

Suggestions on a better mathematics program

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Aug 02, 1999 at 23:41:27
Subject: Re: Suggestions on a better mathematics program

I feel like I am pushing this software today! This is the second message where I am referring the writer to the same source. The software I suggest is from Advantage Learning. I would suggest both the STAR Math and Accelerated Reader. Both of these would provide the kind of resources you are looking for to use with your students. I am a middle school teacher and there may be an elementary teacher who can respond with other suggestions. Good luck! -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®