From: cory <corster37@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 09, 2007 at 08:14:21
Subject: Sales tax/interest

I teach 7th and 8th grade basic skills math. Assuming my students really
don't know much about sales tax or interest, is there any interesting
activity I could have them do with interest rates for banks to at least get
them familiar with why interest rates are important?  Or anything else I can
get them to see on how interest is important or maybe bad at times?
Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®