From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 02, 2007 at 20:03:54
Subject: Overwhelmed by grading

I am in my first year teaching, and I am looking for tips on how to overcome
this problem.

I notice that I often get overwhelmed by grading. There just seem to be
endless piles of classwork, homework assignments, tests/quizzes to grade on
a daily basis. I often come home tired and exhausted after a day's classes,
and this left me very little desire and energy to want to get grading done
let alone preparing for next day's lessons.

Any tips or suggestions from the veteran teachers?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/