From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 10, 2007 at 22:22:07
Subject: Adopting a new mathematics curriculum

What is the best way to support teachers that are resistant to a newly
adopted resource.  Our district has adopted Connected Mathematics, and many
of our teachers have taught only one unit this school year. They quickly
resorted back to the old traditional text from previous adoptions.  Some say
that it is too easy for the gifted students; others say that it is too
difficult for struggling students.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®