From: Jessy <spatalano@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 11, 2007 at 21:11:35
Subject: Multiplying fractions

I am having a hard time inventing a word problem involving 1/8 x 2/5.  I
know the answer is 1/20. I tried to change the fractions into decimals and
percent, but I still can't come up with a word problem with the answer. Can
you please help?

Thanks, Jessy

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question