From: Joe Simone
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 25, 2007 at 16:15:31
Subject: Summer Math prep book recommendation

My son will be entering advanced 6th grade math at the local middle school.
He has excelled and is at the top of the rankings in state math tests. We
need a book he can use for summer prep for the next year.

I have been teaching him algebra/pre-algebra concepts. I don't know which
book he will be using, as I have already contacted the middle school, and so
far they have not responded.

Any recommendations are much appreciated. My son is very bright and I don't
want him to be bored with stuff he already knows.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question