Q&A #18598

Using calculators

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 30, 2007 at 23:09:32
Subject: Re: Using calculators

Hi Angela,

One place that you might find additional calculator activities would be by
using our Math Tools area. It's a community library of technology tools,
lessons, activities, and support materials for teaching and learning

If you set the "Browse" windows (at the top of the page) and pull down the
second and fourth menus so that they read:

Math 7
All Resource Types

You'll find what we have cataloged. It should be here:

Another idea is to browse Texas Instruments "Activities Exchange":

I hope some of those ideas are helpful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question