Q&A #186

Internet in the Classroom

View entire discussion

From: Jane H. Sutherland
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 1998 at 09:17:02
Subject: Re: Internet in the Classroom

I have tallied all given responses to my questions about incorporating the Internet in the classroom. The final project is nice. I have also provided a link to my education portfolio, which may be of interest to a few. Thanks for all the responses, and look to see what I've done. Thanks again, Jane http://www.stritch.edu/~seminar/jane/jane.html

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®