From: Jane H. Sutherland
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 1998 at 09:17:02
Subject: Re: Internet in the Classroom

I have tallied all given responses to my questions about incorporating the
Internet in the classroom. The final project is nice. I have also provided a
link to my education portfolio, which may be of interest to a few. Thanks for
all the responses, and look to see what I've done.

Thanks again,

Jane

http://www.stritch.edu/~seminar/jane/jane.html

Post a public discussion message