Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #18617

Posters/Portaits of CS Greats

View entire discussion

From: Richard Bryan <bryan21578@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 17, 2007 at 17:41:40
Subject: Posters/Portaits of CS Greats

Where does one go, or how does one create, large (poster sized) portaits of mathematicians. I haven't found these folks on any commercial sites. For example: Alan Turing John von Neuman Emmy Noether // a personal favorite I need these 'props' for my Comp. Sci. classroom/lab. What to do? Download images and resize them? They'll look pretty poor..... help? Thanks, R. Bryan Comp. Sci. teacher

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/