Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #18784

Math 7

View entire discussion

From: Reedy Creek MS <tpollock@wcpss.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 24, 2007 at 23:19:17
Subject: Math 7

Hello everyone - I'm currently trying to find a resource book or workbook
that was used by the teacher who's classroom I took over. There are two
handouts within this workout that I'm most interested in finding. They're
entitled:

- "The Depths of Division" and "Multiplication with a Bite"

Both of these handouts from this workbook had related shading activities
which involved the application of INTEGERS; however, I'm missing the
shading part of the handout. If anyone is familiar with these handouts or
know what resource book they came out of - I would appreciate your
feedback. Thanks so much!

Reedy Creek MS, North Carolina

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question