Q&A #1881

Posting Grades

View entire discussion

From: Charlene Dunham
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Aug 15, 1999 at 12:40:52
Subject: Posting Grades

I would like to post my students' grades--by secure codes--on my comprehensive Math web site (currently 38 pages.) Is anyone else doing this? Has anyone run into problems with local/state/federal laws about privacy? I would require parents to give me written permission to post their child's grades in this manner.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®