From: Melissa Budziak
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 28, 1998 at 22:21:01
Subject: Cooperative problem solving

I am teaching my fourth grade cooperative problem-solving. What is an interesting
problem that they could solve? This is a heterogenous class with a wide range of
abilities (low third grade to middle fourth grade). I would like them to work with
manipulatives. How would I go about having them solve the problem?

Thank you,
Melissa

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question