From: Janet Lee
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 26, 2007 at 21:14:51
Subject: Scale drawing

My grandson is doing problems regarding measurement connections. One such
problem is a scale drawing has a scale of 1/2 in : 10ft. Find the length on
the drawing for the actual length 3 1/2 ft. I am a lost as to how to figure
this problem out. Any help you could give me would be appreciated.  There
were some easier ones such as 5 ft and 35 feet. They seemed to be common
sense answers, but now I'm puzzled. Thanks oodles.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/