From: Dani
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 11, 2007 at 11:50:56
Subject: Timed Test Addition struggles

My daughter is having difficulty with her timed tests. She uses her fingers
to count and ends up not completing the test. She has become anxiety-ridden
over taking the tests and I am struggling to find a way to help her at home.
We practice the tests, however, she is easily frustrated and gets very angry
when she doesn't complete the test. I don't know how to help her learn and
complete these tests.  Her class will be moving onto subtraction and
multiplication soon and she is nervous that she will fail.

I am searching for any answers that may help me help her. Thank you so much
for your assistance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®