From: Claire (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 26, 2007 at 12:12:54
Subject: Re: Summer elementary professional development

Hi -- Thanks for writing to T2T. Are you looking specifically for a face-to-face experience, as opposed to online? In addition to Gail's suggestion, here are a few things to keep an eye on. NCTM's Professional Development page: http://nctm.org/profdev/ Our own Math Forum online offerings. Plans are in the works, but details are not available yet. As soon as possible they will be posted at http://mathforum.org/pd/ If your school uses Everyday Mathematics, they offer onsite workshops as well as National User Conferences for new users, as well as experienced ones. http://www.wrightgroup.com/index.php/home/profdevelopment/emprofdevelopment/96 or 800-382-7670. I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you discover something good. -Claire, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/