From: Gilly Guthrie <gguthrie@manson.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 20, 2008 at 22:09:41
Subject: Math history for middle school students

Do you know of any curricula for teaching middle school students math history
and about mathematicians? I am a new teacher and do not have the time to
develop my own curriculum. I need some direction! Thank you in advance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/