Q&A #193

Trigonometry Ratios

View entire discussion

From: Tricia
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 27, 1998 at 15:26:36
Subject: Trigonometry Ratios

I need help trying to explain the functions of trignometry ratios to a group of sixth graders. The math group is advanced and wants a challenge, but I myself am confused when it comes to trignometry. I was wondering if you could explain it to me, so that I have a better understanding of it.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®