Q&A #19328

3rd grade math enrichment

View entire discussion

From: <susan_hall_6@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 05, 2008 at 14:47:21
Subject: 3rd grade math enrichment

I have been hired as a half time teacher to work with small groups (5) of 3rd graders who are somewhat advanced in their math skills. The teachers of these students have suggested the following areas where the students need work: addition and subtraction of fractions with same and unlike denominators multiplication with 2 digit numbers long division I have not been provided materials, and I am not to use the same book used in the regular classroom (which I don't presently know the name of, can find out) I need a good text with good examples (my background is middle school math, not elementary) and practice exercises and a workbook that goes along with it for the students. Answers in a TE or back of book would be helpful as well. Can you suggest a book or perhaps an online source that would provide examples and problems in these areas? thanks, Susan Hall

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®