Q&A #19375

Journal articles for 7 - 12 grade math

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 19, 2008 at 22:44:00
Subject: Journal articles for 7 - 12 grade math

I am going back to college after 20 years. My original degree is in math and that is what I will be receiving my masters degree. I need to read peer reviewed articles on math for a class I am taking. I would like to read rticles that would help me as a teacher. I do not want articles on theory. If you could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®