From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Feb 19, 2008 at 22:44:00
Subject: Journal articles for 7 - 12 grade math

I am going back to college after 20 years.  My original degree is in math
and that is what I will be receiving my masters degree. I need to read peer
reviewed articles on math for a class I am taking. I would like to read
rticles that would help me as a teacher.  I do not want articles on theory.
If you could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it very
much.  Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®