From: Melissa <MissyM000@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 29, 2008 at 10:43:08
Subject: Volume measurement

I am currently teaching measurement to a 2nd grade class. I have seen a
child bring home a robot that demonstrates volume to the students. It had a
body which was the biggest with the word gallon on it, then I think 2 arms
and legs that were each a quart?? I saw this so long ago but wanted to do it
in my classroom and can't remember specifically what everything was. Has
anyone seen this before. I think it is a great visual for them.  Thanks!!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/