Q&A #19474

Help for a 1st year teacher

View entire discussion

From: Tommie <tommie.hancock@jenksps.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 01, 2008 at 10:38:53
Subject: Help for a 1st year teacher

I am a first year teacher teaching remedial math to middle school kids. I am going out of my mind trying to find activities to keep them involved and active. Because of their attitudes, it's quite hard anyway, but I am looking for any activities that can get the kids outside the classroom doing math. If anyone has any suggestions for lessons or activities where I take them outside or down the hall even. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®