From: Tommie <tommie.hancock@jenksps.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 01, 2008 at 10:38:53
Subject: Help for a 1st year teacher

I am a first year teacher teaching remedial math to middle school kids. I am
going out of my mind trying to find activities to keep them involved and
active. Because of their attitudes, it's quite hard anyway, but I am looking
for any activities that can get the kids outside the classroom doing math.
If anyone has any suggestions for lessons or activities where I take them
outside or down the hall even.  Anything would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/