From: <ronrico.edwards@dcs.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 11, 2008 at 14:39:26
Subject: Teaching ratios

How can I successfully teach ratios to 5th grade students where they
truly understand it?  I have some challenging students, and I have to
present it in a way where they can pick up on it very quickly.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/