From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 13, 2008 at 23:42:50
Subject: Polyhedra and Euler's formula

I have to do a math lesson for a college class, but I have to be able to teach it to a 3rd grade level. My professor showed us some of his daughter's work which was a chart with the name of the polyhedra and and number of vertices, edges, and faces. But, she told her dad that the teacher never mentioned anything about Euler's formula: v-e+f=2. What would be the incentive for the teacher to do the activity with the children other than to show Euler's formula?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/