From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 13, 2008 at 23:42:50
Subject: Polyhedra and Euler's formula

I have to do a math lesson for a college class, but I have to be able to
teach it to a 3rd grade level.  My professor showed us some of his
daughter's work which was a chart with the name of the polyhedra and and
number of vertices, edges, and faces.  But, she told her dad that the
teacher never mentioned anything about Euler's formula: v-e+f=2.  What
would be the incentive for the teacher to do the activity with the children
other than to show Euler's formula?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®