Q&A #19540

Math curriculum for kindergarten homeschooler

View entire discussion

From: Brandie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:05:22
Subject: Math curriculum for kindergarten homeschooler

Hello- We recently just began homeschooling and my daughter is in kindergarten. I am struggling with the best way to teach her age appropriate math. I recently came across this article: [link no longer valid] It speaks of the importance of teaching abstract math concepts and symbolic math rather than the traditional way of teaching. I am enthused but do not know how to do this. Can you recommend any curriculum or resources? Thank you Brandie Penningroth

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®