From: Brandie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:05:22
Subject: Math curriculum for kindergarten homeschooler

Hello-
We recently just began homeschooling and my daughter is in kindergarten. I
am struggling with the best way to teach her age appropriate math. I
recently came across this article:

[link no longer valid]

It speaks of the importance of teaching abstract math concepts and symbolic
math rather than the traditional way of teaching. I am enthused but do not
know how to do this. Can you recommend any curriculum or resources?

Thank you
Brandie Penningroth

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question