Q&A #19624

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 18, 2008 at 17:01:09
Subject: Re: Calculus

Dear Melissa, Thanks for writing Teacher2Teacher. The Math Forum actually hosts the ap-calculus mailing list and at the top of the page there is a link to join it: http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=63 I would suggest that you post your question on their list. I'm sure there would be folks with experience that could share ideas with you. Sincerely, Suzanne >I am a high school teacher in a small technology charter school. The >upcoming year will be my first teaching AP Calculus. The last calc class I >had was in 1997. Can you help with a couple of great basic AP calc textbooks >to suggest teaching out of. Since the class is brand new we have no older >texts to reference. All of the searches online have turned up a few , but >the reviews are very mixed and none hint a my situation. Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/ It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about this possibility: http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®