From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 18, 2008 at 17:01:09
Subject: Re: Calculus

Dear Melissa,

Thanks for writing Teacher2Teacher. The Math Forum actually hosts the
ap-calculus mailing list and at the top of the page there is a link to join
it:

http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=63

I would suggest that you post your question on their list. I'm sure there
would be folks with experience that could share ideas with you.

Sincerely,
Suzanne

>I am a high school teacher in a small technology charter school.  The
>upcoming year will be my first teaching AP Calculus.  The last calc class I
>had was in 1997.  Can you help with a couple of great basic AP calc textbooks
>to suggest teaching out of.  Since the class is brand new we have no older
>texts to reference.  All of the searches online have turned up a few , but
>the reviews are very mixed and none hint a my situation.

It is now possible to make a financial contribution to help The Math Forum. Please read more about
this possibility:
http://www.drexel.edu/ia/mathforum/.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question