From: Judy Butala <judybutala@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 23, 2008 at 17:50:26
Subject: Help Finding a Textbook

I am going to be teaching an introductory statistics class next year to 7th and 8th graders as an elective. I'm having a lot of difficulty locating a textbook to offer to my students. Has anyone taught this kind of a class before, and what have you used for textbooks? Or, does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can look besides the typical textbook companies like Prentice Hall, Glencoe, etc. They don't have anything that can be used for this purpose. Would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/