From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 09, 2008 at 11:28:24
Subject: Translating word problems into math word list

Is there a comprehensive list of English words for each of the operations
on the web? I am making a "chart" of words for each operation for use by my
special education students. They are ages 14-18 with mild cognitive delay
(IQ between 50-70). I need to get them ready for algebra concepts while
teaching them at grade levels 1-4.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®