From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 16, 2008 at 13:06:36
Subject: Applications of Percents

Does anyone have an effective way to apply percentage questions for the
NYS 8th grade curriculum in order to increase retention? My students seem
to do okay with them when they are fresh in their mind, but when reviewing
for the state test and their final exam they were lost. I know I need a more
in depth approach. Just looking for fresh ideas...Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/