From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 25, 2008 at 07:49:06
Subject: Re: Inequalities

Hi Marie, I have my students do some matching of the inequality statements and numberline graphs. They figure out pretty quickly which graphs match as they talk about what the closed dot and open dot, and the shaded line, represent. I teach 7th grade, so we don't do coordinate graphs of these inequalities, just number lines. Let me know if you would like a little more information. :-) -Gail, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/