From: Meg <ateague@sandi.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 22, 2008 at 13:04:13
Subject: 7th Pre-Algebra projects

I am looking for ideas for ways for my students to show/display/communicate
their knowledge on topics we have covered so far this year. Examples: a
brochure that perhaps looks like a travel brochure but it explains a math
concept; poems about a concept; a flip-chart; ??? Preferably, I want
something that I can display on the bulletin board. Any ideas or books or
links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/