From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 25, 2008 at 06:56:40
Subject: Re: 7th Pre-Algebra projects

Hi Meg, You already have some great ideas listed. Your class sounds like it is going to have some fun this year. Here are a few more possibilities... a rap or song about a concept (perhaps set to a familiar tune) a letter written to a math concept (Dear _______, I was so glad to see you ...) a poster about a concept planning a party with a math theme concept making a portrait of a math concept making a 3-D model of a math concept making a costume or hat about a concept If I come across any others I will send them your way. -Gail, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/