From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 25, 2008 at 06:56:40
Subject: Re: 7th Pre-Algebra projects

Hi Meg,

You already have some great ideas listed. Your class sounds like it is going
to have some fun this year.
Here are a few more possibilities...
a rap or song about a concept (perhaps set to a familiar tune)
a letter written to a math concept (Dear _______, I was so glad to see
you ...)
a poster about a concept
planning a party with a math theme concept
making a portrait of a math concept
making a 3-D model of a math concept
making a costume or hat about a concept

If I come across any others I will send them your way.

 -Gail, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®