From: Allie <skylarmax@alltel.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 28, 2008 at 18:08:32
Subject: Teaching decimals with base ten blocks

I am trying to remember how to use base ten blocks with decimals.  How would
I show .52, .753, .05, etc?  I hope to be able to show my granddaughter how
to work with decimals using base 10 blocks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/