From: jasmine <jasminesmith16@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 05, 2008 at 14:08:35
Subject: Becoming a math teacher

I'm currently doing a graduation project on becoming a math teacher and I
have a few questions. What qualifications are needed to become an elementary
teacher? How would I get there? Do I have to take classes besides college to
work with young children?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®